KJ's Educational Institutes
Trinity Academy of Engineering, Pune
( Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of Maharashtra & affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, DTE Code : EN6634)
Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
Aim of Gender Equality Committee
Aim of the committee is to view that everyone should receive equal treatment in college and not be discriminated against based on their gender.
Objectives of Gender Equality Committee
- To foster gender equality in all aspects of College life and throughout the College community
- To take active steps to establish good gender balance in decision-making processes in all areas of the College’s activities.
- To support women,girls in the realization of their full human rights and to work equally with men for holistic development.
Gender Equality Committee
- Dr. N . J Uke (Chairman)
- Mr. M. B Gulame ( Coorinator: E&TC)
- Ms. A. Shahbad (Member: Comp)
- Mr. S.C.Tandale (Member: Civil)
- Mr. A.C. Shaikh (Member: Mechanical)
- Ms. G. Deshmukh (Member: Engg Science)
- Ms.Hakim Karisma (E&TC)
- Mr. Ashok Kumar (Mechanical)