• To understand the community in which we work.
• To understand ourselves in relation to the community.
• To identify the needs and problems in the community and find solution in which we can be involved.
• To develop among ourselves a sense of better social and civic responsibility.
• To apply our education in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
• To develop the competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities.
• To develop skills in mobilizing community participation.
• To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
The overall objective of this scheme is ‘Education and Service’ to the community and by the community. It is a programme for students to cater to the needs of the community, as and when required. It will also help the students to communicate with the society. To gain skills and capacity to meet emergencies and national disasters. To develop the competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities. To practice national integration.
- Mr. S.S. Kudale (Chief Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms.K.A.Katake Coordinator (Mechanical)
Prof.D. A. Jakkan Coordinator (E & TC)
Ms.S.G.Nandanwar Coordinator (Computer)
|01||NSS start for this year||17 Aug 2018|
|02||Swachata Pakhwara||1 Aug 2018|
|03||Slogan Posters(Save environment)||15 Feb 2018|
|04||Tree Plantation||26 Jun 2018|
|05||Traffic Control One Day||20 Jan 2019|
|06||Yuva Din||12 Jan 2019|
|07||Engineers Day||15 Sept 2019|
|08||Special one week camp at||7 Feb 2019|
|09||Guest Lecture:- Girls be safe on your own||23 Jan 2019|
|10||Republic day||26 Jan 2019|
|Click here for University Approval|
|Click here for Blood Donation Camp Activity|
|Click here for Tree Plantation Activity|
|Click here for University Order|