The research lab has been well established with extreme care and planning. There are around 25 computers of configurations Intel (R) Core (TM)2 at 3.0 GHz and 4Gb RAM each. Power supply has been fully backed up by UPS. Computers in computer labs are typically equipped with internet access at 10 Mb/s through Leased Line connection., while scanners and printers may augment the lab setup.
Click here for Research & Development Cell Inauguration Programme
Research & Publications
In our civil department nearly 32 papers are published in National and International Journals and conference,which are listed below:
- “Application of GIS for watershed design”-S.S.D and Dr. A.Wayal, ELSEVIER 3rd International Conference on Recent Trend in Engineering and Technology (2014)
- “Destiny of Reservoir” Paper presented in International Conference at IOK.Sponsorship from AICTE Delhi for “Prediction of rainfall on homogeneous regions of India”
- “Prediction of rainfall on homogeneous regions of India”- International Conference IIT Roorkee.
- V. S. Suryawanshi, G. A. Hinge & N. J. Sathe (2015): “Investigation of Gate Valve as a Flow Measuring Device”, Paper Presented in HYDRO 2015, at IIT Kharagpur on 18th December, 2015 by Ms. V. S. Suryawanshi.
- B. A. Yadav, N. P. Sonaje & N. J. Sathe (2015): “Design of Hydraulic Jump Type Stilling Basin at Warna Canal” Paper Published in International Journal of Civil Engineering, ELIXIR, Vol. No. 3, Issue 3, ISSN: 2229-712X, PP 30355 – 30361
- P. R. Muke & N. J. Sathe (2015): “Effect of Residual Energy of Water over Tail Channel Erosion”, Paper Published in International Journal of Industrial Science, Vol. No. 2, Issue 1, ISSN: 2347-5420, Oct. 2015, PP 1 – 11.
- Deepgauri Joshi, D S Aswar & N. J. Sathe (2015): “ Assessment of Environmental Flow for Mutha River in Pune City”, Paper Published in International Journal of Golden Research Thoughts, Vol. No. 5, Issue 4, ISSN: 2231-5063, Oct. 2015, PP 1 – 8.
- Book publication Authored advanced Transportation engineering published by Nirali Prakashani Pune.ISBN-978-93516488-2.
- “A holistic approach to minimize waste water effluent discharge into river system”- Paper –AARCV”12 June-2012
- First Prize in National level paper presentation on “Use of RHA as an admixture for economical concrete”.
- “Effect of base- isolation for building structure” IJSETR journal.
- S.Chakraborty, ‘Physical properties of mechanized bricks’, in International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2013 pp 122-126.
- S.Chakraborty, ‘Properties of Mechanized Bricks and their performance as a masonry buildings ’, Lap Lambert Academic Publication.
- “Impact analysis of dust pollution within Katraj” G.N.Supe, SM.Gawa ,IJTRA
- G.N.Supe,“The water quality loss due to dust pollution in Katraj”-IJSR.
- B.Wabhitkar, "Third party evaluation and inspection of Government project".
- P.Manatkar, “Use non metallic E- waste in concrete as a coarse aggregate”- IJRET-2015.
- P.Manatkar, “Dispose non metallic E-waste in concrete”- IJRET-2015.
- P.Manatkar, “Reduce green house gass by using flyash based geopolymar concrete” IJRET-2015.
- P.Manatkar, “Evaluated and performed Inspection of a project of Govt. of Maharashtra,Jalyukta Shivar for Tq. Haveli, Pune.
- P.Manatkar, “Use of geopolymer concrete” IJRET-2015.
- R. Vyawahare, "Working on Lodhawade Sanitation project with Switzerland Fedaral (Eawag)".
- R.Kamble, “Water analysis and extreme sedimentation of reservoir and lakes: NCETCE-2014”.
- R. Vyawahare, “Evaluation of siltation and analysis of water samples for Koradi lake: Nagpur”.
- B.Wabhitkar, Evaluated and performed Inspection of a project of Govt. of Maharashtra,Jalyukta Shivar for Tq. Haveli, Pune.
- B.Wabhitkar, Study on embedded square footing resting on geotextile reinforced sand-IICSE-ISSN-0976-4399.